7 things to ponder when you’re a nurse
2. You know, you’re gonna have a bad day, when, during endorsement time, a colleague say, “Ikaw na lang inaantay nyan!”
3. You think it’s inhuman to restrain a 101 y.o. patient, until he becomes your patient.
4. You look at your pocket, and you see, medication card, syringes and specimen cup.
5. At home, you’re trying to figure out if you remembered to endorse that there is a forcep, clamped in the foley catheter of your intubated patient.
6. You feel there ought to be a law, mandating just how many diaper changed a nurse can take in a shift.
7. Sometimes when a doctor left you with a 3 paged order, you want to smile at him and say, “Doc, try nyo kaya carry out yung order nyo? One time lang. Plsssss.”
© 2010, Filipino Nurses. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of all articles contained in this website are the responsibility of their respective authors. All articles are for informational purposes only and are NOT intended to replace the advice of a doctor. The owner of this site disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on these information. If you have any health-related questions, please consult your physician. If you feel ill, please seek medical attention immediately.