Uric Acid Symptoms – 5 Simple Tips to Ditch Your Uric Acid Symptoms of Gout
Your uric acid symptoms of gout – inflammation, swelling, redness, heat and agonising pain – are caused by uric acid crystals in your joints, tendons and surrounding tissues. The most common joints are the big toe, ankle and knee, but, almost any joint can be affected. Here, you’ll discover how to ditch your uric acid symptoms by using 5 simple tips.
Uric acid is produced when ‘purines‘ breakdown in our bodies after carrying out the vital work of converting our food to energy and genes to proteins. Purines are chemical compounds that appear naturally in our body cells and in much of our foods. So any remedy for gout has to take your diet into consideration.
Here are 5 simple ways to reduce your uric acid symptoms of gout, starting with your diet:-
1. You must avoid foods with high levels of purines. These are foods such as, red meats, offal, game, gravy, broth, poultry, shellfish, fish roe, sardines, mackerel, legumes, lentils, yeast extracts, etc. Also alcohol. Avoid alcohol, especially beer!
2. Eating 5 portions of fresh vegetables and fruit every day helps to flush uric acid out of your system. But avoid cauliflower, asparagus and mushrooms because they are relatively high in purines.
3. It is very important to flush excess acid out of your system by drinking at least 2 litres of water every day.
4. Eat plenty of cherries: a cupful at each meal. They have antioxident and anti-inflammatory powers and are known as a very effective natural remedy for gout.
5. Take Alfalfa to reduce acid levels. It also acts as an anti-inflammatory agent. You can take it in seed form, capsules or liquid extracts.
These are just some of the many natural treatments for relieving uric acid symptoms of gout.
But what you need to consider now is how to prevent your gout returning again and again. If all you do is get rid of the symptoms each time you suffer an attack, without doing anything to prevent further gout attacks, you run the risk of possible permanent joint damage due to these recurring bouts of gout. Ideally, you need to relieve the pain of gout symptoms now, and, prevent your gout returning in the future.
You can find out exactly how to do this with an easy, step-by-step natural gout remedy report that thousands of ex-gout victims around the world have successfully used. And it doesn’t matter if you have gout toe, ankle or knee etc., this report has everything covered.
To find out exactly what these ex-gout sufferers know that you don’t, and, to get gout pain relief in 2 hours, please go to http://gout-relief-today.blogspot.com and start on your guaranteed gout cure in minutes.
- How to Lower Uric Acid Levels Naturally In 3 Simple Steps (filipinonurses.org)
- Gout: Having a king’s disease- not so kingly after all. (wellbody.net)
### ©Copyright 2012, Filipino Nurses. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of all articles contained in this website are the responsibility of their respective authors. All articles are for informational purposes only and are NOT intended to replace the advice of a doctor. The owner of this site disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on these information. If you have any health-related questions, please consult your physician. If you feel ill, please seek medical attention immediately.
©Copyright 2012, Filipino Nurses. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of all articles contained in this website are the responsibility of their respective authors. All articles are for informational purposes only and are NOT intended to replace the advice of a doctor. The owner of this site disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on these information. If you have any health-related questions, please consult your physician. If you feel ill, please seek medical attention immediately.
This post was submitted by John Cielo.