Submit an Article
Would you like to be heard? If you have a passion for writing, then this is probably one of the best ways to get your article published to almost 400,000 Facebook members of the Filipino Nurses page. And if the Editor likes your work, it may even be given more exposure to the 1.4 million members of the Definitely Filipino Facebook page as well! When you are ready, simply read the rules below and submit. The blog editor will look at it, and if it conforms to the guidelines, your work will be published here on the blog and on the Facebook wall(s). We have seen several articles go viral on this blog, maybe your article is the next one?
- You certify that the article is your original work (published or unpublished).
- The topic must fit in the Medical profession (personal or professional experiences).
- All submissions must be in article format. No letters, poems, etc unless it is part of the main article.
- You agree that your work will be screened, edited for typographical and grammatical errors, and/or reformatted to fit the page.
- You agree that we cannot guaranty that your article will be posted. It may, or may not be published if it does not conform with this policy.
To write and submit an article, please register and login:
If you do not have an account, please register: