You may be in the medical, dental, veterinarian field, or just a fan of medical scrubs. But, when it all comes down to it, you love the feel of your worn in medical scrubs. There is just no other feeling like them.
One thing is for sure though. While you don’t want to let your old scrubs go, there comes a point where you have to. You don’t have the room, you might have a different career, or your scrubs might simply be at the end of their life. No matter what the decision is, you definitely want to make sure your old medical scrubs get used in a great way, whether it is with you or with someone else.
You can put your old medical scrubs to use in a number of ways:
1. You can start by cutting your scrubs up into smaller pieces and using them as cleaning rags (dusting, washing, polishing items in your house, etc)
2. Use them as “work around the house” clothes. Painting a room can get messy and scrubs can be a fantastic pair of clothing to wear when you are working. This can go the same for outside work like mowing the lawn or planting flowers. Nothing upsets a pair of scrubs.
3. Donating to medical missions that go overseas is very important. They help the less fortunate and scrubs can do just that by clothing them no matter the season. People living in warm weather climates are particularly needy of this kind of clothing.
4. Scrubs are great for pajamas! A lot of scrubs are made of cotton (at least the good kind are) and these were designed to be comfortable. There is no need to spend additional money on pajamas when you have them already.
5. eBay is a great place to buy and sell scrubs and you can do so with ease. Making plenty of money is easy if you know what you are doing.
6. Kids love to wear your clothing and when you voluntarily give them your clothes, they love it even more.
7. Make tote bags or quilts out of them! It is quick and very easy to do.
There are several things you can do with your medical scrubs to recycle them or reuse them in new ways. So instead of tossing your old scrubs next time, try one of these tips, or think of a new, original use for them. You may surprise yourself with your creativity.
Visit MedicalScrubsOutlet.com and find medical scrubs that are fashionable and functional in a variety of styles and colors!
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Tara_Harkins
© 2012, Filipino Nurses. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of all articles contained in this website are the responsibility of their respective authors. All articles are for informational purposes only and are NOT intended to replace the advice of a doctor. The owner of this site disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on these information. If you have any health-related questions, please consult your physician. If you feel ill, please seek medical attention immediately.