The skin is considered as the largest organ in our body and this functions to regulate body temperature and protect the internal organs from various types of infections, as well as add good looks to our overall appearance. The skin also reflects the inner beauty of an individual. If a person is healthy within, the skin appears glowing. However, in case an individual is suffering from any health issues, this too can be reflected on the skin. Aside from that, there are other factors that can cause dull and lifeless skin, such as harsh chemicals, pollutants and improper care of the skin.
Homemade Beauty Tips for Girls If you want to transform your lifeless and dry skin to a soft, super smooth, supple and glowing, you can follow these, natural beauty tips for glowing skin:
– Simply apply honey onto your face and neck. Leave it there for at least 15 minutes before washing it off with cold water. This can help you obtain a smooth and glowing skin.
– Walnut powder, lemon juice and honey are great for the skin as well. Simply mix walnut powder with honey and lemon juice, scrub it on your face and leave it for about 20 minutes. For better results, rinse it off with cold water.
– Applying egg white and honey to your face for at least 10 minutes before rinsing it with cold water can also provide you the skin you want. If honey is not available, you can use corn flour instead. Mix egg white and corn flour, apply it on your face and let it dry completely. Massage it gently with warm water for at least 15 minutes. To achieve a glowing skin, repeat this procedure for 15 days.
– You can also get a glowing skin by using water where cabbage was boiled.
– Mashing ripe banana and mixing it with raw milk can also give you a smooth and glowing skin. Simply apply this on your face and neck, leave it there for at least 15 minutes and rinse it off with cold water. Proper Diet for Glowing Skin Aside from the natural beauty tips mentioned above, you can also follow a healthy diet to maintain a healthy, glowing skin. As much as possible, make sure that the following nutrients are included to your regular diet:
– Vitamin A: this can be obtained from fruits and vegetables like leafy greens, spinach, apricots, tomatoes and oranges.
– Vitamin C: some of the natural sources of vitamin C include lemons, guavas, cabbage, Indian gooseberries and parsley.
– Vitamin E: safflower, sunflower seeds, cold oil and almonds are just some of the best sources of vitamin E. All these can provide you with smooth, glowing skin. But aside from following these, it is also necessary to avoid using excessive amount of makeup onto your face, as it could cause the skin to become dry and pale. Following these natural tips and following a healthy diet can provide you with natural, glowing and flawless skin. These can also serve as natural skin whitening for those who are suffering from dark spots on their eyes and in certain areas of the face.
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/?expert=Ismael_Jonas
Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7342990
© 2012, Filipino Nurses. All rights reserved. DISCLAIMER: The accuracy of all articles contained in this website are the responsibility of their respective authors. All articles are for informational purposes only and are NOT intended to replace the advice of a doctor. The owner of this site disclaims any liability for the decisions you make based on these information. If you have any health-related questions, please consult your physician. If you feel ill, please seek medical attention immediately.